We're sorry to hear that you'll be cancelling your order with us!
If your order has not processed to ship yet, we will be happy to assist you in cancelling your order. Simply contact us through the link below with your order number! ENTER LINK TO SUPPORT
If your order has already been processed to ship, we are unable to cancel your order. But do not worry! You will be covered under our 30 days Money Back Guarantee. You are more than welcome to return the package to us for a full product refund. When the package arrives, please either reject the package, or mark the UNOPENED package as "RETURN TO SENDER" and it will return it back to the local post office. The package will get back to us though it may take some additional time.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Before placing an order with us, please make sure to double check and review your order carefully.
We do apologize for the inconvenience, however, once the order has been placed, we are unable to modify the order.
If your order has not been processed out yet, what we can do is cancel the current order so you can make a brand new order with which you prefer.
Please contact us through the link below to request a cancellation.
ENTER LINK TO SUPPORT
Here are some measures to ensure a smooth transaction and purchasing experience on Spigen.com. If you have experienced an error while purchasing (such as "Transaction declined, gateway rejected"), please try the following steps. We have found that these solutions solve a majority of our purchasing issues:
- Try using a different web browser when making a purchase
- Make sure that the billing address is correct and any unit numbers are listed exactly how it was inputted into your banking records.
- If you have moved within the last 5 years, it is possible it is not recognizing your new address
- Please verify with your bank or credit union if they support AVS
- If you are purchasing internationally, please verify with your bank or credit union if international purchases are permitted
- Back-Order Item: This is a product that has already been released, but is currently out of stock.
- Pre-Order Item: This is a product that has not been released yet. You are purchasing an item before its release date.
*Your order will be prepared for shipment when in stock. Once YOUR ENTIRE ORDER IS READY TO BE SHIPPED, you will be notified via email with your tracking number.
If your order is on hold, there might be a few reasons why it is not processing:
- The payment information needs to be verified
- The product may be out of stock or pre-ordered
After the product is in stock or the billing is verified, your order will ship out within the schedule ship out period. If you have any questions about the status of your order, please contact our customer service.
Your order may be put on hold to protect and prevent fraudulent purchases. You will be asked to authenticate some billing information so we can make sure the order was placed by the correct customer.
Orders will ship out once verification of information is complete, so this may delay ship out.